Terms and Conditions - Credit, ATM and Debit Payment Method
I agree to meet the requirements and to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Payment Agreement.
From time to time, and at any time, I understand that the terms of this Payment Agreement may be changed and that
I will be bound by the changes until I terminate my enrollment of this Payment Agreement. I agree to review the
terms and conditions frequently to ensure that I understand and agree with all changes.
- Your card will be charged five calendar days after your next cycle billing. Any current balance will be charged to your card on the evening of enrollment unless it is paid in full via a separate transaction.
- Automatic Payment by Visa, MasterCard, or Discover is open to residential customers only. Commercial customers may use the
automatic bank draft option.
- Enrolling in the Atmos Energy Automatic Payment program will automatically enroll you in our e-bill program. As
part of this program, your monthly billing statements and payment confirmations will only be e-mailed to you via the
e-mail address you provide. Atmos Energy will not be responsible for e-mail confirmations that are not received as a
result of delivery failures out of Atmos Energy's control (i.e. Spam blockers). You will still be responsible for
paying your monthly balance.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information is accurate, legitimate, and up-to-date to
ensure proper authorization of your payment. You will be responsible for any payment processing errors
or fees incurred if you do not provide accurate account or contact information.
- Your e-bill statement and e-mail confirmations can be accessed anytime within the Account Center on atmosenergy.com.
- At any time you update and/or add a payment method, the payment method may be used for both one-time payment as
well as automatic payment. Bill Matrix will not ensure that your payment method is enrolled in an automatic
- Atmos Energy is not responsible for any failure or error in processing your payment, including without limitation
any interruption, omission, mistake, malfunction or delay to/from Bill Matrix.
- If you wish to dispute a payment, such dispute should be taken up by you directly with your financial institution.
- If you wish to cancel your enrollment of an Automatic Payment Plan, you may do so at anytime by going online at
www.atmosenergy.com or by calling Atmos Energy at 1-888-286-6700 during regular business hours.
- Cancellation of an automatic payment plan will take effect during the next billing cycle. Automatic payments will
continue to be deducted from your financial institution until that time.